Cupertino Real Estate
Cupertino is in the heart of Silicon Valley. Home to Apple and located about 11 minutes from Google, Cupertino luxury homes are typically in the $2 million range, but can reach $18 million for the highest end of the market. Click below to view more Cupertino real estate.
Saratoga Real Estate
Saratoga is on the south side of Silicon Valley located about 13 minutes from Google headquarters. Saratoga luxury homes are typically $2 to $10 million, but can go as high as $29 million for the high end of the market. Click below to view more Saratoga real estate.
Los Gatos Real Estate
Los Gatos is on the south side of Silicon Valley located about 18 minutes from Google in Mountain View. Los Gatos luxury homes can go to $9.5 million, and can boast panoramic views and spacious living areas. Click below to view more Los Gatos real estate.
Bay Area Real Estate
Los Gatos Real EstateLos Gatos real estate provides many great opportunities for you as a Bay Area home buyer, whether you're looking for move up homes or luxury estates. Conveniently located, Los Gatos residents can easily commute to the major tech employers like Google and Apple. Use the link below to view a preselected search for Los Gatos real estate in the luxury part of the market.
Click the button below to find out the API Scores for the top Bay Area schools. We know your children are top priority, and we'll help you find your dream home within the school boundaries of the school you want them to go to. Find out your school's API Scores:
San Mateo County Schools:
San Mateo County Schools:
- North Hillsborough School
- Marjorie H. Tobias Elementary School
- North Star Academy
- Carlmont High School
- Woodside Elementary School
- Bullis Charter School
- Rocketship Mateo Sheedy Elementary
- Sam H. Lawson Middle School
- Joaquin Miller Middle School
- John F. Kennedy Middle School
- Nelson S. Dilworth Elementary School
- Murdock-Portal Elementary School
- William Faria Elementary School
- KIPP San Jose Collegiate School
- Tom Matsumoto Elementary School
- Lynbrook High School
- Monta Vista High School
- Dr. T. J. Owens Gilroy Early College Academy
- Ardis G. Egan Junior High
- Curtner Elementary School
- Herbert Hoover Elementary School
- Millikin Elementary School
- Redwood Middle School
- Alta Vista Elementary School
- Dartmouth Middle School
Bay Area Home BuildersBuying a home in the Bay Area doesn't mean you have to settle for an older existing home. There are new homes being built in the Bay Area all the time, by some of the finest home builders in the country. You just have to know where to look, and we suggest starting right here. We can help you find the best Bay Area home builders with lots available to build your own custom home. Click below to check out area home builders and get a free list of the newest homes in the Bay Area!