This is a great time to be buying a luxury home in the Bay Area Real Estate Market. We are experts in finding the perfect properties for our clients, whether they’re coming to us for a luxury view home, golf course home, waterfront home, or move-up home closer to work.
The Bay Area and Silicon Valley hold a very diverse array of real estate types, price ranges, and lifestyles. Our level of customer care is second to none; we treat our clients with white-glove client service and absolute confidentiality, whether you’re a recognizable Silicon Valley executive or working your way up to be one.
As a Buyer’s Agent, we believe our role is to:
- Be an adviser and advocate during the entire home buying process
- Take time to uncover the buyer’s needs and wants as well as what’s motivating their purchase
- Educate buyers on current market conditions
- Find a way for buyers to attain as many of their needs as possible when dealing with the realities of the marketplace and/or specific financial constraints
- Research homes in the area and sort through active listings to make suggestions after cross-referencing buyer’s needs (i.e. Which homes are located in areas that have retained home values? Which homes are located inside good school districts? Lower taxed areas? Easy work commutes? etc.)
- Help buyers achieve their lifestyle needs with a different set of features than originally anticipated (this is particularly useful when dealing with financial constraints)
- Aid buyers in narrowing their search until they have identified their top choices
- Handle the ins and outs of the negotiation process including the preparation of all necessary forms when making an offer and/or counteroffer
- Provide oversight and follow up for any inspections deemed necessary
- Counsel buyers on how to handle any repairs needed on the property
- Be present at closing to ensure that all the buyer’s interests are protected
In the role of a “buyer agent” we are no longer the gatekeepers of property information, but understanding, evaluating, and presenting that property information to home buyers remains an integral part of our job.